Monday, August 21, 2006

The Answer...


I find myself in conflict when having to answer certain simple everyday questions.

Question: So you like going out? Like the outdoors?

Answer: hmmm (big pause...and so this entry begins)

How do I answer? What do I base my answer on?
Do I love being indoors or do I love being indoors because I have to be?

My mind tries to differentiate between my lifestyle and desires. They're aren't exactly in sync. So I try to remember... I look back to the days when I wasn't ill...or I try to imagine how things will be now if I wasn't... and then my answer changes. I love being outside...I love rolling in the grass and running around and climbing trees and walking aimlessly looking at and observing everything. I love just sitting outside sprawled on the ground with a book or a pad and pencil. I love going for jogs and riding a bicycle around. I love going to meet people and see places. I love the outdoors ... I just don't do any of the above. Not anymore... not as yet...

It seems as if I make the life I have to live, the life I want to live...


My answer ends there, but the desire goes on....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo.. a simple q.. do u like goin out... why pause?

yes.. the end.. word

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, we need to sacrifice something, in order to gain something. Losing something you love now, might benefit something later.

If you can't be the person you want to be, then strive like hell to be that person all the same.

Tunks said...

welcome back. I explained why already. why ask why? word

Tunks said...

Barthyyyyyyy. I misss u!
Thanks for the comment :D
Thanks so so very much

Caribbean Dream said...

Love you babe!! :)

Tunks said...

It's a pity one develops an appeitite for something only upon the first taste...