Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Rain on silence

Its a bit chilly and its raining. I went to bed around 3:30am and it was raining and I wake up 7 hours later and its still raining. It's a near constant drizzle. There's no one home but myself, a fish and my doggie 'ginger'. Even the workmen working on the 'house to be' next door didn't show up today. Living in a residential area such as this one really teaches me the meaning of silence... it also makes having fairly decent speakers and a subwoffer a nice addition; I get a constant foot massage with that bass.

Since I've somehow gotten me Gastro, I haven't eaten since Sunday yet i'm still not hungry. It's amzing how filling crix, coke and coconut water can be. I think I can handle me some clear soup this evening. Hmmm... just the thought of a nice bowl of hot soup is almost making me hungry, but my mouth just feels numb and tired. My stomach will tell another story too.

The rain is pouring now. I'm looking out the door and I'm not sure if the leaves are still enjoying the shower or if they're crying. I know I won't want to be out in the rain for all these hours.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah feel the rain crying next time ah comin to keep u company

aka_lol said...

The Gastro diet and The Sub-woofer foot massage; now that has a communist ring to it.

You know you are on the road to recovery when you can keep down at least one Crix. If you can keep down two then you are 98% there. The last two percent is really the appetite. Yes, soup was invented soon after the Crix age and for a while it overshadowed Crix and other salty crackers. Then, during a bout of Gastro and frustration, some highly medicated and indecisive person decided to ask for Crix and soup. The two warring foods coexisted peacefully ever since, much to the delight of Chinese restaurants and small parlous world over.

However, studying your case, I do not recommend "Ginger Soup."

Tunks said...

Steph: No wonder d rain was crying :p lol

aka: I guess we must thank those little virusy creatures for creating gastro, else we wud never have known crix and soup....or maybe even soup and breadsticks! Then Olive garden won't be in exsistence! My gosh.... the chain effect is frighteing. lol

But I agree...no ginger soup for me.

Tunks said...

Thank u so much for sharing that wonderful story of your life Heteroskedasticity. I can close my eyes and imagain it so clearly. Rain is a blessing indeed.

Anonymous said...

its 4 am and my mind lurks in cyberspace for an embrace thats mre that art if icial that is real as real as your penciled art as real as a heart beating from want shunted by time and space

4 u tunks

Tunks said...

Thanks for the spam sara

Thanks anon... for those beautiful words.