Thursday, December 01, 2005

I need me those words!

The cuke said:

Ever see a line - lyrics,etc. - and think,
"Damn. I gotta have that."
Like you can actually go out, buy and acquire some string of words

I admit I have fallen prey to that piece of irrationality. One such lyrical lure is as follows:

2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to


Anna Nalick - Breathe (2 AM)


I've known the thought daggers that threaten to slowly bleed me dry... if I didn't put them into their worded brothers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

silence cuts deep

The Cuke said...

that is so nuts you should post those lyrics as just yesterday i heard that song. I hadn't heard it in the longest time..

Tunks said...

Ironically enuff i heard it on da radio as well for the 1st time. And previous to that, ive always played the song on MP3.

I hope u didn't mind me quoting u.

Thanks for the comment :)

The Cuke said...

Of course i dont' mind. I hope you won't mind if I quote you in the future. And yes.. that is quite ironic..

Tunks said...

okie dokie. I really like ur blog btw - Jus had to mention that again :)