Tuesday, January 03, 2012

HATE me

Sometimes I really hate myself
I don't recall ever having so much self loathing earlier in my life.
I hate myself so much sometimes that I want to just get away from everything and everyone. I want to jump on a plane and go somewhere where no one knows me and nobody cares and there is nobody for me to disappoint or hurt, except myself.
I hate myself so much sometimes because I feel betrayed and alone and I start hating everyone! And then I hate myself for feeling that way. I miss everyone so much that I start hating them and myself. I feel so unbelievably HOPELESS! An absolute failure as a person. I hurt everyone who loves me and everyone hurts me. Life is full of pain and disappointment. Where did that happy me go? I love life and I love the world, yet now I hate me! Wtf is wrong with me?! WHY do I feel this way, so STRONGLY! It's irrational, but so god damn real! *sighs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hug*

Anonymous said...

*huggles* you're awesome tans.. dont feel hopeless =[