Thursday, January 07, 2010

It's a new year - 2010


2009 is over...
I don't know, I'm not sure what to say. Where is this transition?
2009 has been a very very eventful year for me. Writing this right now, I haven't yet fully reflected on everything, but the thought of thinking, is overwhelming enough to make me sure that this year gone by really has been saturated with events, adventures, pains, joys and many many choices.
The risks I've taken, the choices I've had to make... the countless twists and turns in directions, all essentially leading to the same general path... The intense catalyst moments I've encountered... Love & Life
Oh boy, 2009 has been so horrible and so wonderful. I am so happy to have experienced it all.
2010 is here... I think my new year is a 2 year project & I'm only half way through. More good stuff is coming...
xoxo

No comments: